International department of ONAT was founded on the basis of the Dean’s Office for foreign students of Odessa O.S. Popov Electrotechnical Institute of Communications in 1993 with the aim of development of international relations and organization of foreigners educational process (board No 01-05-76 of 07.07.93).
Employees of International Department are the Head of International Department L.O. Sokolnitskaya, Laboratory Chief I.V. Biba, Senior Laboratory Assistant S.I. Belova that all are directly subordinated to Vice-rector in Scientific and Pedagogical Work and International Relations of ONAT, Prof. PhD. O.O. Shulgan.
International department cooperates with all educational and scientific institutions, chairs and other departments of ONAT concerning international work.
Main tasks that are carried out by International Department are the following:
- Establishment of relations, preparing and signing cooperation agreements with foreign higher educational establishments, firms and organizations as well as the control over their implementation.
- Participation in organization and conducting of international scientific technical and scientific methodical conferences, symposia, exhibitions etc.
- Preparation and organization of reception of foreign delegations and individual representatives from foreign institutions.
- Correspondence with foreign partners on all aspects of international business.
- Organization of business trips for ONAT staff and students.
- Organization of educational process of international students and post-graduates; involvement into educational process; issuing invitations; enrolment of foreign students; signing studying contracts; settlement in dormitories; registration of foreign students and preparation of report materials; Visa; advertising and informational activities; legalization of diplomas, etc.
For all questions concerning international activities, please do not hesitate and contact us:
Kovalska Street, 1, room 302, 303
Elena Shulgan, Vice-Rector in Scientific and Pedagogical Work and International Relations of ONAT
Phone/Fax : +380 48 7050224